DATE: 15th March 2017
Venue: University of Pretoria MakerSpace (Main Library, Hatfield Campus)
The SA RILab, in collaboration with the MakerSpace, cordially invites you to attend this Rapid Prototyping Workshop.
Learning outcomes of the Workshop:
- Understand what is meant by rapid prototyping.
- Develop rapid prototyping skills to elicit user feedback before developing full designs.
- Understand the concept of 'failing early and failing cheaply'.
- Develop skills in brainstorming and presentation of ideas.
- Prototyping to spot solutions early.
- Allow innovation concepts to be experienced and evaluated.
Undergraduate, postgraduate students and out of school youth interested in innovations
OR 012420 6884
13 March 2017